- Mar 25, 2016
- Mar 11, 2016
- Calgary Stampede
Why the Stampede?
For over 100 years the Calgary Stampede has been the heart and soul of our city. It is both where and how we come together to celebrate our unique brand of western hospitality and community spirit. As we embark on the next chapter of our story, we will deliver exceptional experiences that entertain, educate and engage visitors. We will build inspired spaces to bring our community together to celebrate, and we will further energize the brand that has come to define our city. Our vision is to create a world-class, year-round gathering place in the heart of our great city.
The Accreditation coordinator is a member of the Stampede Midway Programming Team, responsible for implementation and maintaining of an accreditation system for Park perimeter and internal zones that supports both internal and external clients. This position will operate from April to July 2015.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Implement and maintain a Park-wide accreditation and access system for perimeter and zone access.
- Proactive team leadership with good problem solving skills.
- Onboard all inputting departments with training, teaching aids and guidance.
- Responsible for recruiting, training, payroll, scheduling and supervision of accreditation staff.
- Develop and maintain interdepartmental, committee and external relations.
- Implement guidelines, access authorizations and quality control.
- Work with technical staff and partners for daily loading and problem-solving.
- Support of operations including job fairs and product supplies.
- Ensure complete collection of information for daily and post-Stampede reporting.
- Undertake special projects as required.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, optimistic and have the ability to multitask, as well as the following:
- Two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of database systems/software and data management.
- Exceptional communication and time management skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Design experience will be an asset to the position.
The Calgary Stampede offers a unique and exciting work environment.
Please Apply Online to submit your resume. All applicants are thanked in advance and advised that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.