Intermediate Graphic Designer - Royal Tyrrell Museum
- Feb 20, 2012
- Jan 27, 2012
- Royal Tyrrell Museum
Looking for a chance to work on projects that literally define what it means to be a part of life on Earth?
The Royal Tyrrell Museum is one of the world’s premiere palaeontological research facilities and Canada’s only museum dedicated exclusively to palaeontology. We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative mind to add to our team of in-house designers.
Working closely with all Museum departments on a diverse array of projects, we need you to bring your A-game and utilize your skills in typography, layout, marketing components, creativity, brand management and, most importantly, generating spark!
The successful candidate will have:
• a keen sense of adventure and open mind to embrace a unique working environment and location
• a creative soul and a passion for all things beautiful
• a constant hunger to learn, shift and create
• a want to be a team player and embrace a culture of free-spirited creatives and hardcore scientists
And more specifically:
• a post-secondary degree in Graphic Design/ Visual Communications or equivalent
• 3-5 years experience working professionally in the field of graphic design
• a solid knowledge of the Adobe CS suite of programs (including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) in a Mac OS environment
• experience with motion graphics and/or animation and web design would be an asset
Send us your particulars (resume and visual samples) and get ready for an opportunity of a lifetime.
Kathy Little Support Services Manager
Drumheller and District Chamber of Commerce
Drumheller, AB T0J 0Y0
E: firstname.lastname@example.org; F: 403-823-4469
Deadline for application is February 20, 2012
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.