Director of Catering and Conference Services
- May 2, 2016
- Apr 14, 2016
- Hotel Arts
Hotel Arts Group is currently seeking a new member for the Executive Team as the Director of Catering and Conference Services. If you are passionate about customer service and building relationships, Hotel Arts Group is looking for you.
This critical role will oversee leading the Catering and Conference Services Team of Hotel Arts Group within the different market segments and producing large events when needed.
As a member of Executive Team and the Director of Catering and Conference Services you will champion and be a leader in the following areas:
- Applying the hotels vision to the department internally and externally.
- Inspiring colleagues to achieve revenue quotas and personal goals.
- Achieving revenue goals framed for the Events Team in the current budget.
- Manage the budget of the Events Team by achieving a balanced expenses budget for the current year.
- Affect profit gain by seeking more effective systems, operations and advantageous pricing from vendors and suppliers.
- Optimize the sale of event space to generate the highest revenue per square foot possible.
- Deploying event sales managers in market segments that they will be successful.
- Supporting sales managers in their achievement of their sales quotas.
- Preparing for and actively participating in yield forums and submitting month end reviews by published deadlines.
- Utilizing the hotels vision to build and strengthen new and current relationships within the hotel and externally.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Hotel or Resort experience in an Sales, Eventsor Catering setting is required
- Experience in leading a team and managing people is required
- Proficiency with Opera PMS software required
- 2+ Years’ experience in a similar Director of Executive position is an asset
Please email your resume to the attention of Chelsea Moriarity; Director of Human Resources.
To learn more about Hotel Arts, please visit our website at: www.hotelarts.ca
To learn more about the Kensington Riverside Inn, please visit our website at: www.kensingtonriversideinn.com
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered.
Hotel Arts Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.