Content & Social Media Coordinator
- Sep 30, 2016
- Sep 15, 2016
- Ski Banff-Lake Louise-Sunshine
Ski Banff-Lake Louise-Sunshine is now accepting applications for the position of content & social media coordinator.
Ski Banff-Lake Louise-Sunshine is looking for an out-going, social media savvy person with experience in content creation including writing blogs, photography and video production skills.
The ideal candidate must be able to share the stories and experiences of Banff National Park. Efficient in building a communication process, finding key influencers/channels and understand the functionality of all major social media channels.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing a blog schedule, writing and posting content through WordPress
- Overseeing of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram accounts
- Developing & implementing strategies to increase followers & engagement per channel
- Working with the marketing & sales team to develop and share content through Social & PR channels
- Working with resort & destination partners to collect and share content through Social & PR channels
- Developing basic video & photo content for use by SB3 for web, social & blog purposes
- Developing relationships with outside influencers in expand content reach
- Working with PR team to engage with influencers in-destination
- Monitoring and reporting on all social channels
- Implementing best practices for all social channels
- Posting & monitoring advertising strategies on Facebook & Instagram
- Working on special project with partners, suppliers & marketing team to develop and acquire new photo & video content
- Other duties as required to assist Marketing & Sales teams
Reporting to: Marketing & Media Manager
Schedule: Monday – Friday: 8:30 – 5pm with some evening & weekend work
Contract Date: October 1, 2016 – April 30, 2017
Included: Tri-Area Ski Pass
How To Apply
If this position suits you, please submit your resume, along with a cover letter telling us why you are the perfect candidate to:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suite 207, 215 Banff Avenue
(2nd Floor Sundance Mall)
We thank all applicants; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.