Assistant Restaurant Manager - The Lake House
- Sep 5, 2014
- Aug 21, 2014
- The Lake House
The Lake House at Lake Bonavista, the newest addition to the Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts’ family, is looking for full time Assistant Restaurant Manager. The restaurant is perched directly above Lake Bonavista with large glass windows overlooking the lake. The Lake House is home to one of Calgary’s finest and most creative restaurants as well as a unique setting for weddings and corporate events.
Job description includes but is not limited to:
- Restaurant Shift Management
- Executing large corporate events and weddings
- Provide direction, leadership, training and development to the service team
- Communicating with guests to ensure every experience is outstanding
- Assist in all other key areas and administrative tasks as required by the General Manager
- Full time availability with the flexibility to work varied shifts
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous Management experience in a high volume, full service restaurant.
- Leadership Skills; floor management, company policies and procedures, time management, problem solving.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills; communication skills, professional appearance/grooming.
- Strong professional work Ethic; Organized, Good Administration Skills, Dependable, Flexible.
- Eligible for Extended Benefits Package
- 2-4 weeks paid vacation per year
- Remuneration will be based on experience