- Dec 7, 2015
- Oct 7, 2015
- Cantrav Services
Cantrav Services is Western Canada’s leading destination management and event production company. We specialize in corporate meeting, incentive travel and special event planning with offices in Canmore, Calgary, Vancouver, and Whistler.
We are seeking dedicated and talented individuals to fill the following full time position:
As a Program Manager you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and ensuring the successful delivery of group programs within the Rockies area. This involves preparing proposals, planning logistics for group movements and activities, budget development and management, coordinating with local suppliers, creative concept development, and client relation management.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Good oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to make decisions, manage logistics, multi-task, and meet project deadlines
- Demonstrated problem solving capabilities, organizing and budgeting skills
- Proficient computer skills (Excel, word processing, PowerPoint)
- An understanding and familiarity with travel & tourism is an asset as are languages
- Destination knowledge of Banff, Lake Louise and Calgary
- Availability to work evenings and weekends as business needs require
If you are a responsible, dedicated, results motivated individual that thrives within a deadline oriented environment and is excited to showcase our destination, we are looking for you to join our team.
For the right candidate, this position may be based in either Canmore, Banff or Calgary.
Please forward you resume to:
#200, 129 Bow Meadows Crescent
Canmore, Alberta T1W 2W8
Attention: Ana Botelho Clark
Only applicants considered for interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.