Controller - Panhandle Productions
- Jan 31, 2013
- Jan 7, 2013
- Panhandle Productions
Panhandle Productions, the producer of the country music festival Big Valley Jamboree (BVJ), has an immediate opening for an accounting professional to join our team in our Camrose office. The successful applicant will be expected to handle all aspects of the accounting functions associated with an established business.
- Work independently and as part of a small team
- Accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger posting and functions
- Invoicing - Bank deposits and reconciliations
- Bi-monthly payroll processing and remittances
- Report on costs and revenue
- Inventory reconciliation
- Benefit administration
- Tax processing and reconciliations
- Month-end and year-end processing
- Contract review
- Insurance and risk management.
1. Supervision of on-site bank, token sellers, on-site liquor venues, and liquor control
2. Liquor order and license application.
3. On-site catering
4. Grant applications
5. Artist payments and T4A-NR reporting
6. Ticketing control and reporting
- 5 or more years accounting and/or bookkeeping experience
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to meet regular deadlines
- Accounting education
- Above average Excel skills
- Flexible attitude towards shared duties
- Knowledge of Quickbooks or similar small business accounting package
- Event experience would be an asset
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package to the right candidate combined with a pleasant working environment and opportunities to advance with a growing company.
We thank you in advance for your interest, however only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Interested individuals should submit a detailed resume. Resume´s, with attached cover letter and references will be accepted by email: email@example.com only until January 31st, 2013.