FIT Senior Travel Consultant – Anderson Vacations
- Feb 28, 2015
- Feb 5, 2015
- Anderson Vacations
Are you a dynamic, results oriented individual who is looking for a new challenge? Anderson Vacations, Alberta’s fastest growing Tour Operator/Wholesaler is looking for someone to fill the role of an FIT Travel Consultant in their Calgary Office.
Anderson Vacations is a dynamic FIT, Group and Escorted Series Tour Operator marketing itself as The One Stop Canada Travel and Downunder Solution.
The primary goal of Anderson Vacations is to provide exceptional customer service and extensive Canada and South pacific product knowledge to their customers, retailers, and wholesalers, through an online, dynamic technology system and aggressive sales and marketing plan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that incoming quotation and reservation requests are a priority
- Manage enquiry and bookings for FIT and/or Tour Programs
- Manage Travel Insurance sales and reconciliation
- Complete revenue tracking reports
- Liaison with Product Development Department
- Supervise shipping of consumer information packages
- Exhibit knowledge in all product lines
- Create sales to meet monthly targets in all Anderson Vacations’ FIT product lines
- Liaison with travel agents, wholesalers and regional sales personnel
- Accountability for passengers’ travel reservations and documentation
- Manage all operational office and call centre functions
- Assist in web development, uploading, and product implementation
- Attend all management and staff meetings as required
The successful candidate will be familiar with Anderson Vacations and the wholesale/retail framework; have experience working in Windows XP computer software including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Outlook; and be willing to work hard to ensure that the Anderson Vision is reached. Knowledge in a GDS booking system is an asset. The individual who is successful in acquiring this position will exhibit a passion for the travel industry, possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and work well in a team environment or independently. Travel industry and personal travel experience is an asset.
Submissions (Attention: Corey Marshall, CEO):
E-mail Vasil Valdinski, Operations Manager:
We thank everyone who applies. However, only those considered for the position will be contacted.