Coordinator, Events - Banff Lake Louise Tourism
- Feb 22, 2012
- Feb 10, 2012
- Banff Lake Louise Tourism
Banff Lake Louise Tourism is a dynamic membership based organization focused on delivering excellence in tourism promotion. We are a results oriented marketing group committed to promoting Banff, Lake Louise and Banff National Park as a world class year round destination.
If you are a dedicated and motivated team player who enjoys a fast paced work environment, this may be a unique opportunity for you to excel. We are currently accepting applications for the position of Coordinator, Events in our Banff office.
The Coordinator, Events reports to the Director, In Resort Services and will assist the development and implementation of Banff Lake Louise Tourism annual special events.
• Assist with shaping and execution of special events
• Create and manage volunteer schedules, staff recruitment, scheduling and training
• Execute event risk and site management plans
• Liaise with destination key stakeholders, members and suppliers
• Liaise with Marketing Team and Visitor Services team to promote special events
This successful candidate will have:
• Prior event coordination experience
• A strong affinity for team environment and stakeholder relations
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer experience; particularly Microsoft programs and website content management
• Passion, creativity and energy for special events in Banff National Park
Please forward your resume no later than Wednesday, February 22, 2012 to the attention of:
Director, Human Resources & Administration
Banff Lake Louise Tourism