Front Office Supervisor - Chateau Lacombe Hotel
- Aug 28, 2014
- Aug 15, 2014
- Chateau Lacombe Hotel
The newly renovated Chateau Lacombe is a Landmark Hotel located in the heart of downtown Edmonton. We are a full service convention hotel, with 307 guest rooms, and are currently seeking a Full Time Front Office Supervisor to join our team.
- Proven Customer Service Skills
- Exceptional Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Organizational Skills
Education, Training and/or Experience:
- One year guest service/hotel experience in a supervisory capacity
- General High School Diploma Hospitality & Tourism Certificate preferred
- Opera (PMS) experience an asset
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To act as the Front Office Manager in the absence of the FOM
- To assist in training and supervision of all Guest Services team members and provide feedback to staff
- To serve Manager on Duty shifts
- To assist the FOM in scheduling of Front Desk team members; assign daily work tasks and monitor labour costs to stay within departmental budgets
- To resolve guest complaints to the satisfaction of the guest and respond promptly to any guest request for service.
- To maintain the reservations function to maximize highest room occupancy and average daily rate through knowledge of various hotel systems and marketing program
- To check guests in and out of hotel
- To up-sell hotel rooms according to standards
- Any other duties assigned by the FOM
Please reply with Cover Letter and Resume in confidence to Human Resources:
Fax to 780-990-2655.