Restaurant Manager (for Thai Cuisine Restaurant)
- Feb 28, 2015
- Nov 30, 2014
- Thai Orchid Restaurant
Thai Orchid Restaurant (912641 Alberta Ltd) specializes in authentic Thai cuisine, established in Edmonton since 2001. We are looking for a restaurant manager who is an energetic, responsible, customer oriented team player.
Full time permanent position (40+ hrs/wk), or part time;
Work day, evening, and weekend.
- Respond to customer questions and complaints
- Negotiate with customer for catering or use of facilities
- Customer service oriented
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Train & supervise staff, conduct performance reviews
Education: No requirement
Work experience: Experience an asset
Work Location/Business Address: 4005 Gateway Blvd. Edmonton, AB, T6J 5H2
Apply to email@example.com; or by mail to 4005 Gateway Blvd. Edmonton AB T6J 5H2.