Director, North American Sales & Business Development
- Dec 9, 2016
- Nov 9, 2016
- Canadian Mountain Holidays LP
Canadian Mountain Holidays LP is recruiting for a new Director, North American Sales and Business Development. This position is located at our Banff office.
The Director of North American Sales & Business Development is responsible and accountable for leading the development of the annual and on-going North American Inside and Outside Sales, Guest Services, Revenue Management, Business Development, and Product Development strategies. The primary objective for this role is to provide sales expertise, insights and direct assistance to growing the revenue for the winter and summer product offering. In addition, this position will oversee and direct Sales Representatives in key markets around North America as well as our Inside Sales team.
- Leading, coaching, and managing the Inside and Outside Sales Reps and the Inside Sales Manager to develop and meet weekly, monthly and annual sales targets
- Leading the Sales Enablement Manager to ensure that the sales teams are well trained and that they’re using industry-leading sales tactics to meet and exceed sales goals
- Oversee the Guest Services team to ensure industry leading guest experience in the sales, reservations, booking, and customer service areas
- Continually reviewing existing reporting and analytics to ensure they are meaningful, relevant, efficient
- Lead revenue management team with a focus on developing pricing and promotion strategies to increase revenue and yield
- Act as a key contributor regarding product management with a view towards developing products to fill key demand areas
- Lead CMH business development efforts including but not limited to business partnerships, meeting and incentive groups, and new distribution channels
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required; a degree in Business Administration, Finance, Management Science, or Marketing is preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, SalesForce.com and advanced computer functionality required.
- Minimum 6-10 years’ experience in the ski/ride resort, hospitality, or tourism industry desirable.
- Work experience with Sales, Marketing, Strategy, and / or Product / Revenue Management required.
- Ability/willingness to travel in certain months