Guest Services Agent
- Apr 1, 2016
- Mar 14, 2016
- Rockies Heli Tours
Are you an Enthusiastic and Motivated Guest Services Agent that loves working with people? If the answer is yes……Rockies Heli Canada needs you.We are the leader in providing epic and memorable helicopter adventures that showcase the majestic Canadian Rockies.
This is a full time, seasonal position starting mid-April and through to mid October 2016 at both our Kananaskis and Icefield bases.You must be legally able to work in Canada.
Do you enjoy?
- Working with an amazing team of professionals?
- Working in a fast paced environment?
- Providing a memorable guest service experience?
- Working in diversified environment?
- Working both indoors and outdoors?
- Compliance with Safety procedures
- Working on Computers with various programs such as Microsoft office, Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Filemaker Pro
- Making reservations and sales by telephone, email and in person
- Cash handling and inventory control
- Digital photography processing and sales
- Radio operation, co-ordinating flight information and flight tracking
- Heliport terminal, grounds and shuttle van maintenance & cleanliness
- Guest safety briefing, weighing, loading & unloading
- Other duties as required
- Class 4 Drivers License (required)
- First Aid & CPR (required)
- Industry Radio Operators Certificate (an asset)
- WHMIS (an asset)
- Computer Skills
- Customer Service experience
- Retail Sales & Cash handling experience
- Previous Aviation experience an asset
- Digital Photography an asset
- Secondary language an asset
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 1, 2016.