- Apr 20, 2017
- Apr 7, 2017
- Anderson Vacations
- Time bound and time sensitive Marketing Proposal writing and submission to Provincial, Regional and City Tourism Authorities.
- Active follow up of signed Provincial and Regional contracts to ensure that terms of agreement are being followed.
- Help with preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives
- Develop and maintain social media content to create brand awareness, increase engagement, and develop relationships.
- Manage and implement direct email campaigns using Mailchimp by researching and developing materials and maintaining mailing lists.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing the results of marketing and promotional activities.
- Develop and create promotional materials.
- Coordinate promotional material requirements with BDMs and Consortia partners and place orders with vendors
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, account analyses, new product information
- Plan events and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements
- Assist the graphics team with website updates and basic graphic design as required.
The successful candidate will have the following experience, education and personal attributes:
- Marketing certificate or diploma or other related post-secondary education.
- 2-5 years' experience working in a marketing capacity.
- Proficient in MS Office software programs.
- Experience in event coordination.
- Must be a creative, out of the box thinker with a passion for marketing and promotion.
- Must be a self-starter, a team player, and able to work on multiple tasks concurrently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- InDesign and Photoshop experience is a definite asset
- Experience with MailChimp or similar direct email providers is preferred.
Please forward resumes by April 20, 2017, to firstname.lastname@example.org