Senior Manager, Media & Communications
- Jul 22, 2016
- Jul 12, 2016
- Banff & Lake Louise Tourism
Take Our Message to the Mountaintop
Inspire the World to Experience Banff & Lake Louise
Let your passion, creativity and love of the mountain lifestyle come Alive with Banff & Lake Louise Tourism. In this role, you will be responsible for the strategic development and execution of all media and communications activities in support of the Banff & Lake Louise Tourism’s annual business plan. You will develop the media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and digital media. You will manage, integrate and coordinate external and internal communication activities supporting the strategy and contributing significantly to the planning of these communications activities.
We’re welcoming the world to our doorstep and we need you to help spread the word.
The ideal applicant will have:
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism or public relations;
- 5+ years of communications experience: minimum five years of media relations/planning experience across all channels (print, broadcast, digital, social) and minimum two year years’ internal communications experience;
- 5+ years of experience in managing social communities & networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & community forums etc.);
- 2+ years people management experience with the ability to motivate and inspire team members;
- Strategic thinker and excellent interpersonal skills to work with a diverse team.
- Strong organizational, project management and time management capabilities; attention to detail;
- Results-focused and strong work ethic; Bilingual French/English is an asset.
To apply, please send your résumé to; email@example.com, by Friday July 22nd. While we appreciate all applications, please be aware that only qualified candidates will be contacted.