Tour Coordinator & Reservations Manager
- Mar 23, 2015
- Jan 23, 2015
- Prairie Gardens & Adventure Farm
Prairie Gardens & Adventure Farm is seeking a dedicated, hard working, positive individual to join our team as a seasonal Tours Coordinator and Reservations Manager. This is a seasonal position, which runs from April - December.
The successful candidate must be versatile, love the outdoors, and be proficient in MS Office Suite, especially Excel, and highly organized and have strong written and oral communication skills while being highly organized and deadline focused.
Experience in designing and delivering team-building programs, with experience working with tour operators is a plus, as is proficiency in a second language.
The rate of pay for this position is $15 -$19/hour depending on experience, and training.
- Telephone and E-reservations and tour bookings
- Communicate with clients and team to ensure seamless experience delivery
- Mail or e-mail tour booking forms, confirmations & payments
- Calculate and process tour booking payments
- Answer phone calls and email inquiries regarding school field trips, company picnics, inbound tour bookings, and wedding inquiries
- Organize and deliver award wining team-building programs for group clients and tours.
- Liason between Director of Fun, Food Services, and Experience Delivery teams.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Excel. MS Word, and/or Booking Buddy
- Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to prioritize and meet aggressive deadlines
- Commitment to perform responsibilities with high professional and ethical standards and maintain strict confidentiality
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, working with a team
- Post secondary education in tourism or equivalent field
- post secondary training preferred-3-5 years experience in a similar role.
Please submit cover letter and resume via our website.
Call 780.921.2272 for additional information.
Bon Accord is located 25 km north of Edmonton on 97 St (HWY 28).