Visitor Information Counsellor
- Aug 26, 2014
- Aug 21, 2014
- Banff Lake Louise Tourism
Banff Lake Louise Tourism is seeking full-time Visitor Information Counsellors to join our team at the Banff Visitor Information Centre.
This dynamic position involves working both independently as well as part of a small team to deliver excellent customer service through trip planning sessions. If you thrive in this type of environment and enjoy customer service apply now. This position is open immediately.
Weekend work is required, full training is provided.
To be successful in this stage of application, you must demonstrate:
- You are a passionate and enthusiastic ambassador for Banff National Park
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Experience using Twitter and other Social Media for business considered an asset
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Delivering personalized face-to-face trip planning advice to visitors
- Enthusing visitors to spend time in Banff National Park
- Organizing and maintaining information inventory
- Engaging potential visitors via telephone, email and social media