Digital Marketing Specialist
- Aug 21, 2015
- Jul 21, 2015
- Canmore Business & Tourism
- Manage the development of online assets (including TourismCanmore.com)
- Plan and execute destination marketing campaigns in the regional market
- Set-up and deploy new content and pages using a web-based content management system, ensure accuracy, and a high level of quality
- Work with partners and agencies to troubleshoot and resolve any issues with the websites or back end systems
- Manage design projects and external suppliers
- Provide creative and design support to all departments
- Participate in marketing-related special projects
- Create and manage video projects with external suppliers
- Create social media content and manage communities across our various social media channels, using an editorial calendar
- 3-5 years proven experience in managing websites, building online communities and executing marketing campaigns
- Related experience in SEO content, online writing, social media and content management
- MUST have HTML knowledge
- Strong communication skills with the ability to justify concept direction to internal stakeholders and team members, including presenting to large audiences
- Understanding of key performance metrics and experience with Google Analytics
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and be able to effectively manage change
- Successful experience working with agencies, external partners and suppliers
- A history of innovation, creativity and delivering results
- A strong appreciation of powerful images and compelling video content.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Experience in graphic design and design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Experience in managing social media platforms for communications, including usage, best practices, and measurement; experience in growing social communities (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Ability to wear many, many hats
- University degree in business management, marketing focus preferred
- Experience in videography and photography
- Tourism and Travel industry experience
Canmore Business & Tourism is a destination management organization driving destination awareness, promoting visitation and ensuring long-term economic health throughout Canmore and Kananaskis. A leader in sustainable business and tourism development, Canmore Business & Tourism drives growth and diversification of the local economy.
Applications: Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.