Human Resources Supervisor
- Mar 24, 2017
- Feb 27, 2017
- RMSI-JTAC Equipment Holdings Ltd
RMSI-JTAC Equipment Holdings Ltd, operating as Marmot Basin Ski Area and Jasper SkyTram sightseeing adventure, is seeking an experienced Human Resources Supervisor. Reporting to the Financial Controller and President/CEO, this year-round salaried position is based in Jasper, Alberta. Experience the mountain lifestyle of living in Jasper and the Canadian Rocky Mountains and enjoy the opportunity to engage in the unique life experience it offers.
- Direct and manage the recruitment and selection process including seasonal recruitment from overseas.
- Develop, implement and monitor effectiveness of training programs.
- Develop, implement and maintain human resources policies across the organisation, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of and compliance to federal and provincial Employment Standards and regulations.
- Produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, absenteeism and turnover.
Key Strengths & Qualifications:
- Five years' experience in the human resources field
- Experience in the recruitment and selection of qualified individuals
- Post-secondary training in the area of Human Resources
- Knowledgeable of federal and provincial Employment Standards Acts, Human Rights Code and Workers Compensation Board Regulations
- Proven relationship management and conflict management skills
- Experience working with the Temporary Foreign Worker Program is essential
- Independent and self-motivated worker who can accept direction, train and give direction with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to attract strong, qualified, dedicated personnel
- Strong computer skills & advanced Microsoft Office
- Passion for the Jasper environment
Apply in confidence by mail to:
PO Box 1300
Jasper, Alberta, T0E 1E0
Attention: Luc St-Jacques
Or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org