Maintenance Assistant - Rosebud Centre of the Arts
- May 26, 2014
- May 16, 2014
- Rosebud Centre of the Arts
The Maintenance Assistant shall support the work of the Maintenance Manager in caretaking and maintenance of all facilities (incl. Rosebud Hotel Provincial Historic Resource), grounds-keeping, and maintaining a safe work environment.
· Grounds-keeping maintenance and watering as required.
· Assist Maintenance Manager with maintenance and repair on all buildings, including the Rosebud Mercantile and the Rosebud Opera House
· Assist with maintaining inventory levels of needed supplies
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Facility Manager
The ideal candidate will have a definite passion for the performing arts and an intense desire to work with the public. Additional qualifications include:
- Demonstrated strong organizational and communication skills
- Trade skills
- Computer literacy
- Team player and independent worker
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to support the vision of the RCA in the successful execution of department strategies
- Must be a returning student between the ages of 15 to 30.
This position is under the daily supervision of the Maintenance Manager and pays $12/hr.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Shauna Murphy by May 26, 2014, at:
Rosebud Centre of the Arts
Box 654, Rosebud, AB T0J 2T0
Phone: 403-677-2350 Fax: 403-677-2390