Lake Louise Visitor Experience Specialist
- Feb 26, 2016
- Jan 13, 2016
- Banff Lake Louise Tourism
Banff & Lake Louise Tourism has an opening for a visitor experience specialist at the Lake Louise Visitor Information Centre. This is a summer role commencing April 11, 2016 with potential for extension after contract end date: October 12, 2015.
What we’re looking for:
- You’re an enthusiastic ambassador for the destination. The role involves promoting Banff National Park, our members, events and encouraging visitors to the area to extend their stay and do more in Banff National Park.
- Working at the Lake Louise Visitor Information Centre, you will be working independently in a busy environment and must be able to deliver excellent customer service under pressure.
If you thrive in an interactive environment and enjoy customer service apply now.
Weekend work is required, full training is provided. This position is organised into a compact work of 4 x 10 hour days – perfect for enjoying the mountain summer!
Rate of pay $16.00-$17.50
Additional compensation paid upon completion of contract
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- A passion for Lake Louise and Banff National Park
- The ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills: essential for liaising with off-site colleagues and management.
- Knowledge of the area and/or a second language is an asset but is not essential
Please submit applications to SRideout@banfflakelouise.com by 5 p.m. February 26th, 2016.
Read the full job description on the Banff Lake Louise Tourism website.