- Nov 3, 2015
- Oct 29, 2015
- Travel Alberta
Travel Alberta is the tourism marketing agency of the Government of Alberta. A team of youthfully spirited adventurers lead in marketing Alberta’s authentic experiences in breathtaking landscapes around the world. Our mission: to create economic value and prosperity with compelling invitations to explore Alberta.
Travel Alberta strives to empower individual passion and build inspirational leadership as ONE TEAM. If you want to be part of an award-winning organization with strong corporate values, passionate team members and a great culture, Travel Alberta is the destination for you.
Please Note: A strong internal candidate has been identified.
Reporting to the Director, Digital Platforms, the Manager, ATIS is responsible for:
- Development, management and execution of multi-channel product content strategies to ensure accurate and consistent representation of Alberta’s diverse tourism product
- Development, management and execution of product content acquisition strategies that identify, recruit and manage product content supplier partnerships
- Collaborate with marketing technology team to ensure ongoing development and maintenance of the platform to meet user requirements
- Increase awareness and engagement of ATIS for Alberta tourism operators and tourism industry partners through the development of education and support resources
- Establish and maintain effective business relationships with travel industry operators, marketing partners and stakeholders
- Create governance processes and workflows to ensure internal stakeholders and data partners needs are being address in a consistent manner
- Knowledge of digital marketing and analytics, ability to synthesize large amounts of data and identify trends
- Ability to manage project costs, revenue and variances in accordance with approved budgets
- Experience with large, complex databases
- Comfort level working with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills, ability to coach, negotiate and work collaboratively with Team Members and industry stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in an agency environment is preferred
Your degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related area is complemented with five or more years of progressive digital marketing experience. Your dedication and passion has taken your career to this point. Now, it is time to advance to a new level by stepping into Travel Alberta’s exciting working environment!
This position is based in the Calgary office.
Employment Status: Full Time
This position offers an excellent benefits package with SunLife Financial, including extended health and dental coverage, life insurance, travel insurance, long term disability and a flexible spending account. This individual will also participate in a defined benefit plan with the Management Employee Pension Plan (MEPP), have free and confidential access to Shepell-fgi (Employee Assistance Provider) and be a part of Travel Alberta’s Learning and Development program which includes up to 100% reimbursement to further education.
In 2014, Travel Alberta was recognized for providing an exceptional place to work by being awarded Top 65 Employers in Alberta, Best Small and Medium Employers in Canada and one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Closing Date: Tuesday, November 3
If you have the qualifications to succeed in this role, submit a cover letter and resume with the title in the subject line of your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If applicable, please indicate the name of the Travel Alberta Team Member who referred you to this role.
We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest and advise that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Any personal information submitted will be managed with the strictest of confidentiality.