Senior Manager, International - Banff Lake Louise Tourism
- Dec 31, 2012
- Dec 4, 2012
- Banff Lake Louise Tourism
The Senior Manager, International, based in Banff, Alberta, reports to the Director, Sales and Market Development, and works hands-on in the development and execution of marketing plans for the European and Australian portfolios.
• Lead the planning process and the implementation of the International marketing plan, targeting Europe and Australia.
• Develop partnerships and opportunities with members, stakeholders and industry partners.
• Deliver traditional and online marketing campaigns and partnerships.
• Attend selected tradeshows and industry events.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in sales and tourism marketing, preferably in the International market.
• A strong knowledge of the tourism industry within Banff National Park.
• Expertise in project management.
• Ability to work effectively with people on all levels.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills.
Banff Lake Louise Tourism is a dynamic membership based organization focused on delivering excellence in tourism marketing. We are a results oriented marketing group committed to promoting Banff, Lake Louise and Banff National Park as a world class year round destination.
Please forward your resume no later than Monday, December 31, 2012 to the attention of:
Director, Human Resource & Administration
Banff Lake Louise Tourism