- Dec 5, 2014
- Nov 21, 2014
- Banff Lake Louise Tourism
Our ideal candidate is a strong team player who takes pride in attention to details, hitting deadlines, and thrives in a fast paced environment. This position is based in Banff, Alberta and reports to the Director, Marketing & Communications.
- Coordinate travel media activity including itinerary evaluation, thematic development, product research, member product support, permit requirements and budget monitoring.
- Coordinate integrated familiarization trip logistics across various portfolios, including Meetings, Conference & Incentive Travel (MC&IT).
- Participate in the execution of organizational content development initiatives, including brand asset development and a media content calendar.
- Assist as needed in the research and compilation of targeted media lists, developing and distributing key media messages, reports, media advisories, news releases, backgrounders, and other relevant content for media outlets with specific appeal to their viewership.
- Manage media monitoring and distribution, with a focus on a qualitative score technique for evaluating earned media.
- Ensure consistent and accurate brand messaging for Banff Lake Louise Tourism.
- Foster positive relationships with members and partners.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A passion for marketing the tourism destination of Banff, Lake Louise and Banff National Park; a strong knowledge of local attractions, experiences, and stories considered a plus.
- An ability to prioritize, take initiative and excellent organizational skills.
- Previous experience in travel marketing or media considered an asset
- Competence with most Microsoft Office programs.
We will be accepting applications until 4:00 p.m. on Friday December 5, 2014. Please forward your resume to the attention of:
Manager, Human Resources & Administration