Marketing & Development Assistant - Rosebud Centre of the Arts
- May 26, 2014
- May 16, 2014
- Rosebud Centre of the Arts
To assist in attracting Canadian Badlands tourists to Rosebud Theatre’s summer cultural offerings, the Marketing & Development Assistant shall support the Marketing Associate and Development Manager in the areas of marketing, communications, database development, social media, parades, special events and donor relations.
- To develop and manage a program to increase awareness of Rosebud School of the Arts and Rosebud Theatre to the public through participation in community parades.
- Organize Rosebud Centre of the Arts’ participation in community events.
- Assist to develop and execute a targeted marketing campaign to local area tourists for Rosebud Theatre’s summer musical CHICKENS and studio stage production FREUD’S LAST SESSION.
- Research and develop databases for new markets for Rosebud Theatre
· Assist with preparation of direct mail campaigns
- Press release and advertising copywriting/editing.
· Assist the Development Manager with special events and campaigns
· Contests and summer promotion administration.
- RCA liaison for 15 Minutes of Fame Festival and Rosebud Chamber Music Festival
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have a definite passion for the performing arts and an intense desire to work with the public. Additional qualifications include:
- Demonstrated strong organizational and communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Team player and independent worker
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to support the vision of the RCA in the successful execution of department strategies
- Must be a returning student between the ages of 15 to 30.
This position would be under the daily supervision of the Marketing Associate and pays $13/hr.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Shauna Murphy by May 26, 2014, at:
Rosebud Centre of the Arts
Box 654, Rosebud, AB T0J 2T0
Phone: 403-677-2350 Fax: 403-677-2390