Project Management Officer
- Nov 10, 2016
- Oct 21, 2016
- Parks Canada
Parks Canada in Banff National Park is looking for a Project Management Officer to be based in Banff, Alberta.
Summary Of Duties
The officer is required to conduct the following work:
- Maintain and grow film portfolio. Receive, assess, write, and distribute film and UAV permits;
- Project manage the creation, and ongoing maintenance of an image library ensuring each business units needs are met. Includes analyzing current situation, industry best practices and Agency requirements;
- Develop, implement, and evaluate promotional programs, products and activities, through the strategic analysis of tourism trends and current park needs including social media, advertising and filming;
- Make recommendations to park staff for adjustments to promotional plans and tactics based on timely insights;
- Develop and maintain professional relationships. Represent the Agency in external meetings and committees, liaise with other government departments and agencies, local communities, non-government organizations, stakeholders and the general public to plan, develop, and implement marketing promotional plans.
Who can apply?
Parks Canada Agency considers applications from all individuals who have legal status to work in Canada. Please indicate in your application the reason for which you are entitled to work in Canada: Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
The deadline for applications is November 10, 2016.
To learn more about the position or apply online, visit the Parks Canada website.