Campaign Partnerships Specialist
- Mar 16, 2017
- Feb 24, 2017
- Tourism Jasper
Why we’re here
Tourism Jasper is the Destination Marketing Organization for Jasper and Jasper National Park. We’re a young, energetic, forward thinking team, who are charged with developing and executing on creative solutions to help our Shareholders (select hotels, restaurants, and activities in Jasper) increase revenue through sustainable visitation of targeted consumers to our awesome little town.
Why you’re here:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Campaign and Partnerships Specialist will help drive the strategy behind regional and international campaigns and partnerships. The position works closely with the marketing team to strategically plan year-to year campaign activity as well as manage campaign budgets.
Your values = our values:
Inspire: You inspire because you’re so passionate about what you do. You live and breathe inspiration, whether it is inspiring a potential visitor to visit, a teammate to see how they contribute, or a Shareholder or partner to see your creative vision.
Respect: You promote respect in the organization through your dedication to making the digital world an easier one for us to navigate. You are highly respected by the team and our Shareholders because of your relentless pursuit of seamless online delivery.
Collaborate: You embody the spirit of collaboration through your belief that bringing offline and online together achieves success. You continuously collaborate with Shareholders and partners to create the most effective strategies for all parties involved.
Accountable: Accountability is ingrained in you. You love to measure everything you do and being results driven, you have no problem being held accountable for all the great work you do.
Integrity: You show your high level of integrity by being a trusted teammate and partner. Your collaborative nature makes it easy for you to embrace the concept of integrity by always striving to do the right thing, even when no-one is looking.
This is your role:
As the Campaign and Partnerships Specialist, you will:
- Develop and execute regional, international and special events marketing and communications campaigns/initiatives.
- Work with partners and government agencies to secure additional funding for campaign activity.
- Oversee media buying, monitoring and other campaign elements.
- Identify key target markets (regional and international) and consumer segments (EQ).
- Work on an ongoing strategy for connecting with shareholders to ensure they are aware of marketing opportunities available to them and to report on applicable campaign work.
- Develop and implement a feedback loop showing the value provided to partners by Tourism Jasper.
- Co-develop partnership buy-in opportunity programs.
- Campaign budget maintenance and allocation.
- Develop and maintain campaign reporting template.
- Research current marketing trends.
- Other duties as required.
You’re armed with:
- Post-secondary degree in Business, Communications or Tourism preferred.
- At least 3-5 years marketing experience.
- Ability to manage large budgets.
- Experience in project management
- Campaign management experience
- Ability to think strategically
- Knowledge of online, traditional and current marketing practices
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate for solutions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Analytics, and Google Adwords.
- Have experience with SEO and SEM.
Your life at work:
- You’re happy to work in a collaborative environment, where sometimes you have to jump in, regardless of the project
- You’re good to work 40 hours per week
- You’re able to help out after hours for special meetings or events
- You’re ok with some light physical work (mostly bending, reaching, carrying light items, walking and standing)
- You like to hit the road sometimes to meet up with like-minded people
Join our team:
Please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Tourism Jasper would like to thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.