Visitor Experience Specialists, Travel Counsellors
- Feb 28, 2017
- Feb 6, 2017
- Banff & Lake Louise Tourism
Take our message to the mountaintop
Banff & Lake Louise Tourism is looking to hire for the following positions:
Visitor Experience Specialists – Banff, AB and Lake Louise, AB
Travel Counsellors – Field, BC
You will have the opportunity to feel alive and experience attractions and events in our destination in order to grow your knowledge about the destination and share your enthusiasm with visitors. As an ambassador for the area, you will engage with visitors within Visitor Centres, through social media and at various points of interest out and about in the destination. By listening and asking questions, you will be able to help visitors plan unique and memorable experiences during their visit. Your local insight about the area encourages visitors from around the world to extend their stay and experience more while they're here.
You're great at:
- Listening and communicating comfortably in English (another language is an asset).
- Confidently and sincerely interacting with visitors and stakeholders.
- Staying organized, keeping track of visitor statistics and stakeholders.
- Learning about Banff National Park and Alberta.
- Getting along with others and being a strong collaborator.
- $15.00 to $16.75 per hour.
- This is a full-time, summer position commencing May 2017 - September 2017, with potential for extension.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and send a resume with a cover letter describing what you're great at by February 28, 2017.
If you have a preference to work in Banff, Lake Louise or Field, let us know!