Lake Louise and ID9 Winter Product Development Workshop
In today’s world, more and more travellers are interested in travel that provides the opportunity to dive deeper into authentic, local culture. New and refreshed experiences will make Alberta an even more desirable destination and will help our industry achieve the goal of generating over $10 billion in tourism revenue by 2020.
The traveller is changing and we need to move the tourism industry beyond thinking about offering products to sell to raising the bar with new experiential value. Experiential travel engages visitors in a series of memorable travel activities, revealed over time, that are inherently personal, employ the senses, and make connections on an emotional, physical, spiritual or intellectual level.
This workshop will bring together existing and new partnerships, to collaborate on developing travel experiences with the objective of growing the midweek winter visitor economy in Lake Louise. Program agenda will include:
• Facilitated discussion regarding experiential tourism, partnering, and packaging.
• Travel Alberta’s experience development and export readiness programs
• Alberta Tourism Information Service (ATIS)
• Banff & Lake Louise Tourism brand
• Strategic alignment with the Banff and Lake Louise Tourism brand
There is no cost to attend but pre-registration is required. Lunch is included.