Adventure EDU Alberta 2016
Travel Alberta is pleased to provide this two day workshop in partnership with the Adventure Travel Trade Association. This training event will help Alberta’s adventure businesses build their knowledge of adventure tourism product development and safety and risk management. Participants will enjoy the following benefits:
- Networking and relationship building with local partners
- Use of proprietary research about the latest adventure traveler trends to inform product and marketing activities
- More appealing and better selling products as a result of training in the key components of successful adventure travel trips, and how to construct them
- Knowledge and expertise from one-of-a-kind training on adventure tour operator risk and safety management, working with specific itineraries on how to mitigate their risks
- Receive an AdventureEDU certificate and badge of completion which can be displayed on websites as a sign of professionalism and competence
Reservation requests must be made by January 29, 2016 to qualify for the group rate.