Introducing the Millennial Travel Program Partnership Opportunity
Millennials are the fastest-growing travel segment and make up one of the largest, most influential groups of travellers worldwide. Leading up to the celebration of Canada’s 150th year of Confederation in 2017, Destination Canada (DC) is launching the Millennial Travel Campaign to encourage Canadians aged 18-34 years to explore Canada now.
Small- and medium-size enterprises (SMEs) across the country provide diverse and unique tourism experiences that appeal to millennial travellers. If you’re one of them, DC is inviting you to invest in the Millennial Travel Campaign through time-limited travel offers that will get Canadian millennials excited to travel within Canada.
Join Destination Canada and our travel partners in getting young Canadians inspired and travelling Canada now. We are launching the “Far & Wide” (English) and “Infiniment Canada” (French) campaign targeting Canadian millennials. Our campaign websites will feature inspiring travel content and an offer page encouraging millennials to book travel offers. Canadian tourism SMEs are invited to submit application to participate in the campaign by providing a compelling travel offer unique to the campaign and targeted to millennials.
Partner with Canada’s Millennial Travel Campaign by building a travel offer and you’ll:
- Get exposure through a massive campaign expected to reach more than four million Canadian millennials
- Expose millennial Canadians to your time-limited travel offer
- Be part of Canada’s travel campaign in celebration of Canada’s 150th birthday
- Time-limited travel offers featured on campaign websites ($5,000 investment).
- A la carte options, including digital ads on campaign websites, custom branded articles, short-form videos featuring your business, social media influencer custom content, sponsored blog posts and social contests via Instagram or Twitter (between $5,000 and $25,000 investment).
- This opportunity is only open to established Canadian tourism SMEs that deliver a tourism experience targeted to millennial travellers (aged 18-34 years) and that can be booked online.
- For full details, read the opportunity backgrounder and consult our Application form .
Application Deadline: May 15, 2016
Applicants notified: June 3, 2016
Campaign offer launch: July 1, 2016
These dates are subject to change at DC’s discretion.
Applications may be submitted in English or French.
Take a look at DC’s latest research on Millennial Travellers.
View the Millennial Travel Campaign online.