Industry Feedback Makes Team Alberta Stronger
The results are in from the 2016 Travel Alberta Client Satisfaction Survey, conducted late last year by Bannister Research, and we’re listening. Feedback from our tourism industry ensures our programs and services meet industry needs, helps us strengthen Alberta’s competitive advantage, grows tourism revenue for our province and drives organizational excellence by incorporating your advice into the work done by Travel Alberta.
- 81 per cent of respondents reported overall satisfaction with Travel Alberta, up five points from 2015
- Most services provided by Travel Alberta had a satisfaction rate of 70 per cent or higher
- Marketing/advertising support was listed as the most valuable service provided
- Suggestions to improve overall satisfaction included more communication and information on available services and updates
- 44 per cent of respondents indicated they face marketing challenges and would like Travel Alberta to assist them with marketing support or business exposure
- Travel Alberta services accessed most often include communications from Travel Alberta and the Alberta Tourism Information Service (ATIS)
- 84 per cent of respondents agreed that the Travel Alberta brand (remember to breathe) effectively portrays Alberta as a desirable place to visit
- 83 per cent would recommend Travel Alberta’s services to others
- 87 per cent will continue to use Travel Alberta’s services
The annual survey is designed to capture level of usage, satisfaction and perceptions that Travel Alberta clients have with our services and programs, as well as overall satisfaction with Travel Alberta.Find out more about Travel Alberta’s programs, resources and events on our industry website.