Alberta Tourism Market Monitor – April 2016
The Alberta Government's latest edition of the Alberta Tourism Market Monitor shows that some tourism indicators for the province hold firm, but the Accommodation Outlook for 2016 is reflective of the economic times.
Keep a tab on Alberta’s tourism industry with monthly updates on key indicator data:
- Accommodation occupancy rates and average daily room rates
- Air passenger enplanements and deplanements
- National Parks attendance figures
- Historic sites and museum attendance figures
- Employment in food and accommodation sector
- Restaurant receipts
- Highway traffic counts
The April 2016 edition of the Alberta Tourism Market Monitor contains data up to and including March 2015.
Annual editions and past editions are also available.