Alberta Tourism Market Monitor – August 2016
The Alberta Government's latest edition of the Alberta Tourism Market Monitor shows that occupancy rates outside of the resorts continue to struggle while National Parks attendance remains very strong.
Keep a tab on Alberta's tourism industry with monthly updates on key indicator data:
- Air passengers
- Highway traffic
- National Park attendance
- Employment food and accommodation sector
- Accommodation indices for major regions
- Accommodation indices for selected cities or towns
- Food services and drinking places
- Historic sites and museums
The August 2016 edition of the Alberta Tourism Market Monitor also shares key findings from the 2016 Canadian Travel Survey.