New International Terminal at YYC Calgary International Airport Opens on October 31 - Tips for Navigating an Expanded YYC
The new International Terminal at YYC Calgary International Airport will open in the early morning hours of October 31, leading to changes for some airport users.
- People flying to or from other parts of Canada, or picking people up from Canadian flights, will continue to use the existing terminal, and it’s suggested they continue to park in the P1 parkade – watch for the red P1 signs.
- Those travelling to the U.S. or other International destinations should consider parking in the P2 parkade, adjacent to the new International Terminal. Follow the blue signs to P2, which is connected to the International Terminal by a skywalk and a pedestrian passageway.
- Drivers dropping off departing passengers for all flights should take the Departures roadway and watch for signs indicating domestic or international drop off zones, along with corresponding airline information.
- Similarly, drivers can continue to pick up arriving passengers from all flights on the Arrivals roadway. Watch for designated passenger loading zones. Drivers are encouraged to park in the free cell phone waiting lot until called by their arriving guest.
- YYC’s world-famous White Hat Volunteers and Curbside and Customer Care Ambassadors will be available to provide assistance.
- Information about the upcoming changes in process can also be found on YYC’s website at www.yyc.com.
For more information contact:
The Calgary Airport Authority
403 735 5899