Alberta Tourism Market Monitor – June 2016
The Alberta Government's latest edition of the Alberta Tourism Market Monitor shows that Canada’s tourism industry is poised for growth in 2016 and 2017, but that the outlook for Alberta is not so rosy.
Keep a tab on Alberta’s tourism industry with monthly updates on key indicator data:
- Accommodation occupancy rates and average daily room rates
- Air passenger enplanements and deplanements
- National Parks attendance figures
- Historic sites and museum attendance figures
- Employment in food and accommodation sector
- Restaurant receipts
- Highway traffic counts
The June 2016 edition of the Alberta Tourism Market Monitor contains data up to and including May 2016.
Annual editions and past editions are also available.