Champions of Tourism Conference in Drumheller April 19-21
This year's Canadian Badlands Tourism Conference, themed Champions of Tourism, will continue to provide the opportunity for the region’s municipal government shareholder representatives and tourism operators throughout Western Canada to meet directly and collaborate. Keynote speakers include David Farran, Dale Wishewan, Julie Van Rosendaal, and Loren Christie.
This conference will take steps to foster:
- The development of a strong Canadian Badlands identity and branding shared by municipal leaders and tourism operators, making the region unique in the eyes of both residents and visitors alike.
- The development of exciting new tourism products or the expansion of current offerings based on innovative ideas from the conference.
- Enhanced market-readiness among Canadian Badlands, Albertan, and Western Canadian tourism operators.
- Increased environmental and socio-cultural sustainability leading to economic sustainability and a better quality of life through sustainable tourism and strategic planning.
- A cross-fertilization of ideas starting during the Conference, with the potential for increased cross-promotion of businesses and potential packaging and partnerships.
There’s still time to register for the conference and take advantage of many opportunities to network with other participants throughout the event as well as at the Gala Dinner.
Visit the Champions of Tourism website to find out more and register for the conference.