2016 Canadian Tourism Awards Deadline Extension
TIAC recognizes this is a very busy time of year for our industry and are extending the deadline for CTA nominations to July 13th, 2016.
Does your tourism business have what it takes to be a Canadian Tourism Award winner? TIAC is looking for the most outstanding businesses, places, events and people for the 2016 Canadian Tourism Awards.
The Canadian Tourism Awards are the standard of excellence for the nation's travel industry, showcasing our country's best tourism products, services and experiences. They honour the people, places, organizations and events that have gone above and beyond to offer travellers superior tourism experiences in Canada.
Don't miss out on your chance to be recognized by your travel industry peers! Submit your nomination today in one of 14 categories before it's too late.
Deadline is extended to July 13, 2016.
2016 Canadian Tourism Awards Categories
- Air Canada Business of the Year Award
- Community Outreach Award
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre Event of the Year Award
- Innovator of the Year Award
- Fairmont Hotels and Resorts Marketing Campaign of the Year Award
- National Aboriginal Cultural Tourism Award
- National Cultural Tourism Award
- Hilton Worldwide Small or Medium-Sized Business of the Year Award
- WestJet Social Media/Digital Marketing Initiative of the Year Award
- Sustainable Tourism Award
- Tourism Employee of the Year Award
- Culinary Tourism Experience Award
- Brewster Travel Canada Adventure/Outdoors Award
- 2016 Tourism Lifetime Achievement Award