As a destination management organization, Travel Alberta drives the growth of the province’s visitor economy, creating and promoting must-visit destinations throughout the province. We do this by helping businesses develop memorable products and experiences, marketing those products and experiences to the world, and ensuring visitors have access to them.
Expenditures by high-value travellers from the U.S. and key international markets exceed 2019 levels by 2025.
- Drive consideration to travel to Alberta among high-value travellers in the U.S. and key international markets.
Visitors have access to Alberta’s destinations and experiences.
- Accelerate seat capacity from the U.S. and key international markets.
- Inform government policy and investment to enhance traveller-friendly connectivity and access throughout the province (i.e., transportation, broadband, Wi-Fi).
Alberta’s visitor economy has recovered and supports thriving businesses, experiences and communities, attracting high-value travellers.
- Create and support long-term destination management plans in partnership with communities in legacy and emerging tourism destinations.
- Attract and deploy investment to grow the visitor economy around the province.
- Foster and advance a business-friendly environment for investors, entrepreneurs and existing businesses to launch, operate and grow.