Tourism Canmore Kananaskis
Tourism Canmore Kananaskis is looking for a Marketing Manager (14 month maternity cover)
The Marketing Manager will work with the Executive Director of Tourism Canmore Kananaskis (TCK) to create and coordinate the company’s marketing, advertising, design and research strategy plan, with a focus on all cohesive communications across all digital and print channels for both B2B and B2C marketing efforts.
The Marketing Manager will play a key role in executing on the brand storytelling, marketing and strategy across all platforms for all TCK projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee development and implement 3-year marketing plan
- Create annual tactical marketing plan as outlined in the 3-year plan
- Ensure that marketing activities are executed within timelines and budget
- Hire and oversee contractors to help with execution of plan as needed
- Develop campaign with strong visuals and taglines that align with brand story
- Manage media buys for the destination
- Report on effectiveness of marketing campaigns monthly
- Ensure that website is running with minimal downtime
- Daily website maintenance including partner updates, blog posts etc.
- Coordinate website launch, updates and mitigate issues with contractor
- Oversee the creation and editing of blog posts and other content created for marketing materials
- Accumulate user generated content as well as stories generated by partners
- Ensure all TCK partners are represented and the destination story and brand are reflected in each piece
- Oversee development of standard brand advertisement template with strong call to action
- Oversee development of media, travel trade and other collateral needed
- Manage Visitor Guide design, production and distribution
- Annual Brand Audit to ensure brand story is relevant and complete
- Additional duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
3 years experience in marketing, wordpress, programming and graphic design an asset. Bachelor degree in a related field preferred.
Please email your resume to email@example.com