Banff & Lake Louise Tourism
Business Development Coordinator (Maternity Leave Contract)
TAKE OUR MESSAGE TO THE MOUNTAINTOP
INSPIRE THE WORLD TO EXPERIENCE BANFF AND LAKE LOUISE
Let your passion, creativity, and love of the mountain lifestyle come alive with Banff & Lake Louise Tourism (BLLT). The Business Development Coordinator supports the Business Development team in all administrative and organizational tasks related to the planning, development, execution, data entry, and reporting of Business Development activities.
• Post-secondary degree in marketing, recreation, tourism, business, or related business field
• Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative or coordinator role
• Superior communication skills across audiences and formats (written and verbal); with ability to effectively present ideas and information to membership and team
• Ability to effectively manage multiple and competing priorities while delivering results
• Continually drive for highest quality standards
• Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Previous budget management experience is considered an asset
• Strong customer service focus with the proven ability to maintain and manage positive relationships
• Ability to demonstrate cross-team collaboration skills
Refer to the full job description for a complete list of key accountabilities via the link below.
This contract position is available for 12 - 18 months. Please submit both your resume and cover letter for consideration by April 30, 2019.
While we appreciate all applications, please be aware that only qualified candidates and those who are eligible to work in Canada will be contacted.