Manager, Events & Member Participation
TAKE OUR MESSAGE TO THE MOUNTAINTOP AND INSPIRE THE WORLD TO EXPERIENCE BANFF AND LAKE LOUISE
Banff & Lake Louise Tourism
TAKE OUR MESSAGE TO THE MOUNTAINTOP
INSPIRE THE WORLD TO EXPERIENCE BANFF AND LAKE LOUISE
Let your passion, creativity, and love of the mountain lifestyle come alive with Banff & Lake Louise Tourism (BLLT). The Manager, Events & Member Participation is responsible for member outreach, recruitment, support, feedback and reporting related to festivals and events in Banff and Lake Louise.
The person in this role also leads the assessment of third party event opportunities, and works with third party event organizers in destination to maximize the opportunity for the destination and BLLT members, and ensures alignment with our brand.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to engage a range of audiences;
- Strong service oriented approach internally and externally;
- Ability to present information in a professional and credible manner;
- Strong project planning and project management skills;
- The ability to take initiative, prioritize and problem solve;
- Good working knowledge and understanding of CRM and CMS; and
- Previous experience in special events planning.
Preference will be given to applicants with a Degree or Diploma in Event Management.
For complete details, and to apply, please visit the Banff & Lake Louise Tourism Career Centre website.
Application deadline is June 7, 5 p.m. MST.Please submit both your résumé and cover letter for consideration.