Digital Marketing Manager
Banff and Lake Louise Tourism is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team.
BANFF AND LAKE LOUISE TOURISM
TAKE OUR MESSAGE TO THE MOUNTAINTOP
INSPIRE THE WORLD TO EXPERIENCE BANFF AND LAKE LOUISE
Let your passion, creativity, and love of the mountain lifestyle come alive with Banff & Lake Louise Tourism. The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the Banff & Lake Louise Tourism (BLLT) website which services the visitor, along with members, Travel Trade, Media and Meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions (MICE) business.They will put a focus on the user experience and seek to ensure that we are meeting the user’s needs throughout the path to purchase. This role will help inspire people to visit Banff and Lake Louise by building and maintaining a resource for inspiration and planning before and during the visit.Also, it will play an important role in our efforts to create more leads for our members while connecting visitors with the experiences that will enrich their time in Banff and Lake Louise.
The Digital Marketing Manager will implement digital marketing best practices, optimize the sale of park passes, and build the strategy to grow our e-newsletter database and CRM approach.This person will use google analytics and additional tools to ensure that the site is operating effectively and our goals will be met.
- Bachelor degree in Commerce, Marketing or Business Administration;
- 5 years in website management, design, UX, ecommerce, CRM, SEO, SEM, email marketing, and social media;
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practice;
- Advanced Google Analytics experience taking insights learned and reporting these up to senior management;
- Superior project management skills managing multiple and competing priorities; varied organizational competencies and time lines while delivering results;
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal); with ability to effectively present ideas and information to membership and team;
- Continually drive for results and highest quality standards;
- Strong customer service focus with the proven ability to maintain and manage positive relationships;
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and cross-team collaboration skills.
For a complete details, and to apply, please visit the Banff & Lake Louise Tourism Career Centre.
Application deadline is August 23, 5 p.m. MST. Please submit both your résumé and cover letter for consideration.