BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER -MICE
Banff & Lake Louise Tourism
TAKE OUR MESSAGE TO THE MOUNTAINTOP
INSPIRE THE WORLD TO EXPERIENCE BANFF AND LAKE LOUISE
Let your passion, creativity, and love of the mountain lifestyle come alive with Banff & Lake Louise Tourism (BLLT). The role of the Business Development Manager – MICE, is to build awareness, understanding and attractiveness of the Banff and Lake Louise brand, and to drive demand and conversion for Banff and Lake Louise as an inspiring place to convene.
This role supports BLLT members and the overall destination in being a resource for meeting planners, providing destination insight into local amenities including meeting facilities, lodging and hotels, transportation, food and beverage, and local activities and attractions.
- Degree qualification in marketing, tourism, business or related business field
- Minimum 5 years sales experience including minimum 2 years within Tourism or MICE sales
- Effective and positive written and verbal communication skills
- Proven skills in business planning, problem-solving and critical thinking
- Self-starter with a strong motivation to succeed
- Experience in MICE digital channels and contract negotiation
- Flexible to travel and work outside of normal office hours when business needs
- Proficiency in office software, and experience with CRM is preferred
- Mastery of a foreign language is an asset
- Valid clean driving license
For complete details, and to apply, please visit the Banff & Lake Louise Tourism Career Centre.
Application deadline is September 20, 5 p.m. MST. Please submit both your résumé and cover letter for consideration.