Coordinator, Events - Banff Lake Louise Tourism
- Aug 15, 2013
- Jul 24, 2013
- Banff Lake Louise Tourism
The Coordinator, Events reports to the Director, In Resort Services.
Seasonal demands for this role vary allowing the opportunity for part-time employment during the summer months.
• Support the Senior Manager and Manager in the shaping and execution of special events
• Create and manage volunteer schedules, staff recruitment, scheduling and training
• Execute event risk and site management plans
• Liaise with destination key stakeholders, members and suppliers
• Liaise with Marketing Team and Visitor Services team to promote special events
This successful candidate will have:
• Prior event coordination experience
• A strong affinity for team environment and stakeholder relations
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer experience; particularly Microsoft programs and website content management
• Passion, creativity and energy for special events in Banff National Park
Banff Lake Louise Tourism is a dynamic membership based organization focused on delivering excellence in tourism promotion. We are a results oriented marketing group committed to promoting Banff, Lake Louise and Banff National Park as a world class year round destination.
Please forward your resume no later than Thursday, August 15, 2013 to the attention of:
Director, Human Resources & Administration
Banff Lake Louise Tourism