Park Admissions Supervisor
- Mar 29, 2016
- Mar 15, 2016
- Calgary Stampede
Why the Stampede?
For over 100 years the Calgary Stampede has been the heart and soul of our city. It is both where and how we come together to celebrate our unique brand of western hospitality and community spirit. As we embark on the next chapter of our story, we will deliver exceptional experiences that entertain, educate and engage visitors. We will build inspired spaces to bring our community together to celebrate, and we will further energize the brand that has come to define our city. Our vision is to create a world-class, year-round gathering place in the heart of our great city.
Runs from April 4 – July 29, 2016. Between 32-40 hours per week with increased hours during Stampede. Some nights and weekends prior to Stampede and late afternoon/night shift during Stampede.
- Responsible for hiring, training and processing of Park Admission employees including implementing training procedures.
- Oversee supervisors to ensure departmental and safety procedures are being followed.
- Accurate and extensive record keeping and data collection (payroll, bank reports, turnstile reconciliation, WCB).
- Gate department implementation including visual layout, customer experience, problem solving, staffing levels and other like duties.
- Responsible for obtaining and/or ordering all product and support required for operations.
- Oversee Gate Bank procedures for accurate monies collection and processing .
- Ability to liaise and build relationships with other departments to ensure successful implementation of internal procedures, projects and programs.
- Must have excellent supervisory and team building skills.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task; detail oriented.
- Ability to work both independently and in groups; high level of maturity.
- Solid computer skills in Word, Excel, database management, email and internet are required.
- Excellent problem-solving, time management, communication and proven customer service skills are essential.
Please Apply On-line to submit your resume. All applicants are thanked in advance and advised that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.