Lake Louise Visitor Information Counsellor
- Jun 30, 2014
- Jun 23, 2014
- Banff Lake Louise Tourism
Banff Lake Louise Tourism has an immediate opening for a visitor information Counsellor at the Lake Louise Visitor Information Centre. This is a summer role with potential for extension after contract end date: October 13.
To be successful in this stage
of application, you must demonstrate you are an enthusiastic ambassador for the destination.
The role involves promoting Banff National Park, our members, events and encouraging visitors to the area to extend their stay and do more in Banff National Park.
Working at the Lake Louise Visitor Information Centre, you will be working independently in a busy environment and must be able to deliver excellent customer service under pressure. If you thrive in an interactive environment and enjoy customer service
apply now. Weekend work is required, full training is provided. This position is organised into a compact work week over 3 x 10 hour days – perfect for enjoying summer in the mountains. Additional hours are available to make up a full-time work week for the
right candidate. Rate of pay $16.00-$17.50
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- A passion for Lake Louise and Banff National Park The ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills: essential for liaising with off-site colleagues and management.
- Knowledge of the area and/or a second language is an asset but is not essential
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Delivering personalised face-to-face trip planning advice to visitors in an outdoor setting
- Enthusing visitors to spend time in Banff National Park
Please submit your resume to:
Manager, Visitor Services
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.