Manager, North American Consumer Marketing - Banff Lake Louise Tourism
- Aug 20, 2012
- Jul 31, 2012
- Banff Lake Louise Tourism
Banff Lake Louise Tourism is accepting applications for this vital role in our Sales & Marketing Team. Our ideal candidate is a dedicated and motivated team player who enjoys a fast paced work environment, an ideas person and a savvy marketing with a passion
for creating and delivering innovative consumer direct marketing.
The Manager, North American Consumer Marketing, based in Banff, Alberta, reports to the Director, Sales and Market Development, and works hands-on in the development and execution of marketing plans for the North American consumer portfolio.
• Lead the planning process and the implementation of the North American consumer marketing plan, targeting Western Canada, long-haul Canada and the USA.
• Develop partnerships and opportunities with members, stakeholders and industry partners.
• Deliver traditional and online marketing campaigns.
• Attend selected tradeshows and industry events.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in sales and tourism marketing, preferably in the North American consumer market.
• A strong knowledge of the tourism industry within Banff National Park.
• Expertise in project management.
• Ability to work effectively with people on all levels.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills.
Banff Lake Louise Tourism is a dynamic membership based organization focused on delivering excellence in tourism marketing. We are a results oriented marketing group committed to promoting Banff, Lake Louise and Banff National Park as a world class year round destination.
Please forward your resume no later than Monday, August 20, 2012 to the attention of:
Director, Human Resource & Administration Banff Lake Louise Tourism