Banff Visitor Experience Specialist
- Mar 25, 2016
- Jan 13, 2016
- Banff Lake Louise Tourism
Banff Lake Louise Tourism is accepting applications for exciting summer positions as visitor experience specialists at the Banff Visitor Information Centres.
Applicants must be enthusiastic and positive team members, capable of delivering exceptional customer service in a fast paced, interactive environment.
- This is a full time, seasonal position with a commitment required from May – September 2016 and potential for extension.
- An interest in the tourism industry is an asset, however full training will be provided to those with the right attitude and enthusiasm.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal + customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Knowledge of the area
- A passion for Banff National Park
- The ability to work within a team
- A second language is an asset
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Delivering personalised trip planning advice to international and regional visitors
- Enthusing visitors to spend time in Banff National Park
- Organising and maintaining information inventory
- Engaging potential visitors via telephone, email and social media
Starting rate of pay: $14.75/hr.
Additional compensation paid upon completion of contract
Please submit your applications by 5pm, Thursday March 24th to:
Administration & HR Manager
Banff Lake Louise Tourism
Read the full job description on the Banff Lake Louise Tourism website.