- Mar 25, 2016
- Mar 11, 2016
- Calgary Stampede
Why the Stampede?
For over 100 years the Calgary Stampede has been the heart and soul of our city. It is both where and how we come together to celebrate our unique brand of western hospitality and community spirit. As we embark on the next chapter of our story, we will deliver exceptional experiences that entertain, educate and engage visitors. We will build inspired spaces to bring our community together to celebrate, and we will further energize the brand that has come to define our city. Our vision is to create a world-class, year-round gathering place in the heart of our great city.
The Accreditation Assistant is a member of the Stampede Midway Programming Team, responsible for…
- Assist in date entry, picture management and card printing for accreditation system.
- Liaise with and support other departments in the accreditation process.
- Ensure accreditation integrity by following business processes.
- Deliver high standards of customer for both internal and external clients.
- Support the Accreditation Coordinator.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, optimistic and have the ability to multitask, as well as the following:
- Customer service experience,
- Above average written and oral communications skills,
- Ability to determine priorities and recognize importance of deadlines,
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel and ability to learn new software,
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of stakeholders,
- Experience working with photo ID card accreditation systems or SharePoint would be a definite asset, and
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
The Calgary Stampede offers a unique and exciting work environment.
Please Apply Online to submit your resume. All applicants are thanked in advance and advised that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.